Dr. Connie Hernandez, N.D. | Dr. Marcel Hernandez N.D. | Dr. Shanti Rubenstone M.D. | Dr. Corrine Wang, N.D.
Elijah Free MH, CMI, CMT |
Luca Moschini, ABT | Deborah Ardell Hill, CMT, CTT |
Luca Moschini, ABT |
Jane Hernandez, CCHT
Dr. Shanti Rubenstone M.D.
Transformational Medicine, Intuitive Diagnostics, Healing of Body, Mind, and Soul
Dr. Shanti Rubenstone is a board certified internist who received her medical degree from Stanford University in 1983. After finishing her medical training and a chief medical residency she began what soon became one of the largest general internal medical practices in the country. She left that practice in 2001 to fulfill another dream.
In 2002 Dr Rubenstone joined Dr Connie Hernandez at Pacific Naturopathic, and began a practice that allows her to spend more time with each of her patients, providing outstanding and complementary medical care in a slow paced, personalized environment.
Patients now consult with Dr Rubenstone for many reasons:
- To receive personalized medical consultation and care
- To work with a physician who understands and respects the impact of psychological and spiritual issues on the body
- For clarification of complex medical issues and suggested treatments
- For diagnosis and treatment of elusive symptoms
- For transformational change in any area of one’s life
- For end of life support and care
- She specializes in working with people who have had adverse experiences within the medical field and are reluctant to see an MD.